Terms & Conditions:
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of booking, with a valid debit/credit card (we don't accept cheques) when making a booking, whether on-line or by telephone.
- A deposit for your first night's stay is required when booking, with the balance due on arrival.
- When booking "direct" with us, we will send you a "Booking Confirmation" email and from this time, our Terms & Conditions apply.
- For bookings of 10 days or more, we can offer a reduced rate which is "non refundable" (payment in full is required) - please ring us for more details if this appeals.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or more prior to arrival, will not incur a charge.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 7 days notice, will be charged the total cost of the booking. Sorry, no exceptions - Cancellation charges will be applied to the debit/credit card provided at the time of booking.
- Where a stay is cut short after arrival, or there is "no show", payment will be subject to full payment. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Guests may check-in on the day of arrival between 2pm-7pm. If check-in cannot be made by 7pm, guests are urged to let us know by telephone, and with prior notice, we will do our best to still accommodate late arrivals.
- We are happy to assist with luggage to and from your room and vehicle if required.
- We kindly request that you vacate your room by 10am on the morning of your departure.
Rooms - Additional Information:
- The rooms must not exceed the total persons stated when booking.
- The proprietors do not accept any responsibility for valuables left on site at the Mariners.
- Cleanliness is very important to us, and we ask our guests to assist us by keeping their rooms clean and tidy.
- An iron and ironing board is available on request at reception.
- We do have fans that can be provided, that are on request.
- We accept children of 3 years+ only.
Contractors and NHS staff:
- Contractors and NHS staff are very welcome.
- Breakfast is served in our stylish ground floor Breakfast Room at the front of the building, between 08.30am-09.30am Monday-Sunday.
- In line with current legislation, the Mariners is a non-smoking environment, although we do have a designated seating area at the front of the building where smoking is permitted, with a cigarette bin provided.
- Regrettably, pets can not be accepted, with the exception of guide dogs.
- We kindly ask that you do not bring takeaway food to eat in your room. Stains and strong smells are difficult to remove.
- We have a Car Parking facility for 3/4 cars at the rear of the Mariners, which guests are welcome to use (off Lucius Street), plus there is additional free car parking available in surrounding streets. For the benefit of all our guests, we cannot reserve on-site parking, so this is offered on a first come first served basis.
- The proprietors do not accept any responsibility for valuables or damage to your vehicle, in the Mariners guest car park.
- Please take care with our accommodation - Any breakages or damage to the accommodation or contents belonging to the Mariners, will be charged in full.
- We do make a charge of £25 for a set of lost keys.
- We would like to remind all guests to have consideration for all other guests, so when you are arriving/departing, or whilst in your room, please keep noise to a respectable level. Disturbances or excessive noise levels will result in us asking you to leave and pay for your whole visit.
Stag/Hen Parties/Same Sex Groups Bookings:
- Sorry, but no Stag, Hen parties or Same Sex Group Bookings are accepted.
- We believe the content of this website is correct, but cannot accept responsibility for any errors or misunderstandings.
- To allow us to continue to improve our service and our facilities, we reserve the right to amend the content at any time, which will then become effective immediately once it is posted on our website. You should check from time to time for any latest updates.
Mariners Guest House, 35 Belgrave Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5HX United Kingdom
Telephone: 01803 393743 / Outside UK: 0044 1803 393743 - Email: email@example.com - Twitter: @MarinersTorquay